Whether you are a master planner or need help with every step along the way, we are confident we can create a package that fits your needs. Take a peak below to view our most common packages and then get in touch with us to see how Pili and Talli can customize a plan for you.
The clients we love to work with value the guest experience above all else. It’s not about the pomp and circumstance, it’s about truly celebrating two lives coming together as one. They want their family and friends to feel comfortable, taken care of, and relaxed at the wedding. Our clients appreciate vintage and classic styles. They are playful, don’t take themselves too seriously, and want their wedding to reflect their personalities. Our clients are people we would love to call friends and often do!
scroll down to see our
Full Planning and Coordination
This package is perfect for the couple that doesn't have the time or energy for planning a wedding! We are there from start to finish to make sure every detail is just right.
• General planning.
• Budget Projection.
• Vendor & Venue referall and assistance with selection.
• All services included in wedding day management.
Partial Planning and Coordination
• Decor setup and take down.
• Attendence at vendor meetings.
• Check in and phone call meetings.
• Budget projection and management.
• Design decor advise and feedback.
• Review of vendor contracts.
• Assistance and management of rental orders.
• Checking vendor availalblity.
• Gathering event vendor quotes.
• Scheduling vendor consultations for you.
• Assembly of guest favors and welcome bags.
• Includes everything from day of wedding day management.
Wedding Management (Commonly Referred to as Day-Of Coordinating)
This package is for the couple who has done the design, planning and booking of vendors themseleves, but wants to be able to relax and enjoy their special day.
• Wedding planning checklist.
• Recommended vendor list.
• Detailed planning meeting.
• Vendor introductions and confirmations.
• Wedding day timeline.
• Email and phone support.
• Wedding rehearsal coordination.
• Vendor setup supervision.
• Guest assistance.
• Distribution of final payment and gratuities.
• Collection of small décor items.